Each Friday of the month, 11:30am-1:00pm, North Liberty Senior Dining gives seniors a chance to get together for lunch, to play a game, and socialize. RSVP by noon on Thursday.
Meals are $5.00 per person and include an activity or presenter. Monthly menu and activity schedule*:
- first Friday, Pizza Ranch (chicken) and BINGO;
- second Friday, Zio Johno’s pasta and a movie or a presenter;
- third Friday, J&A Tap and BINGO;
- fourth Friday, Yang Chow Wok and a presenter;
- and fifth Friday, Maribito’s with an activity to be determined.
* Senior Dining is occasionally cancelled for holidays and other conflicts. Meals and activities are always subject to change (i.e. the occasional potluck event). Please check the northlibertyiowa.org calendar for up-to-date information!
RSVP by noon on Thursday for Friday dining at 319-626-5716 or at prior week's dining.
To be added to an email distribution group for more information on Senior Dining, please email Special Projects Coordinator Angela McConville at firstname.lastname@example.org.